Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Jumpstart January Blog Hop


Happy New Year!

Hello and welcome to my stop in the blog hop. I teach 6th grade math and science. My TPT store focuses on math for grades 4-8.  I have a variety of items that motivate students to practice math such as bingo, scavenger hunts, riddles, and interactive PPT lessons.

At my stop, you will find a fee item, my dollar deals, and a raffle where you can enter for a chance to win a gift card to Starbucks.

Then you will find the sled at the bottom of my post to take you to the next stop. At the end of the hop, you will get to enter a raffle for a chance to win a $50 gift card to Target. Have fun! Good Luck.

Enjoy a free product from my store:

Just print these out on Avery mailing labels. These are great for giving praise to older students.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Praise-Words-Labels-837043







Be sure to put my dollar deals in your cart:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Simone

A $15.50 value for only $4.00



a Rafflecopter giveaway


Then hop along to the next stop for more dollar deals.
At the end of the hop, you will get a chance to enter a raffle for a $50 gift card to Target.

   




No comments:

Post a Comment