Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sign up for our Newsletter

I have been trying to find the best way to stay in contact with all of you.  If you follow me on TPT you will only get notified of new products. There is a way for me to send out a message, but it will go to your TPT inbox which you may not see.

I have also been using Pinterest, blogger and Facebook. I have been reading about how FB is going to limit how many follower see the message unless you pay for it. I have already seen a  decrease over the past few months. Although I have over 2,000 followers only a small percent actually see the post.

The solution:
Many teacher sellers are now going to move towards email contact. I have decided to start an email list. I will send out brief newsletters with information on sales, new products, product updates, contests, flash freebies, and more. I am using a service to manage all the contacts and signups.

The newsletter will only go out once or twice a month. I feel that this will be the best way to stay in contact bc you will hear directly from me and not have to rely on seeing an update fly by on your news feed.

If you are interested you can sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment